GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF NUBEE.COM
A. Warranties and Representations
(1) By using the Application, you represent and warrant that:
(b) Your use of the Application does not violate any laws, rules or regulations that are applicable to you;
(c) All registration information you submit are truthful and accurate as of the time of registration, and you will maintain the accuracy of your registration information and update the same as and when required; and
(d) You will not create a Nubee account for anyone else other than yourself and will not transfer your Nubee account, membership or your personal profile on Nubee (“Member Profile”) to anyone without obtaining the prior written consent of Nubee Pte Ltd.
- You agree that Nubee Pte Ltd reserves the right to charge for your purchase of access to various items including but not limited to, game contents and additional game functions within the Application (the “Items”), and to vary the price of the Items from time to time in its absolute discretion.
- All purchases or payments made through Nubee are subject to the following terms:
(a) All purchases made by you are final.
(c) You agree that you will pay for all products or services purchased by you or on your behalf through or in connection with the Application.
(d) You are solely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of any use of your Nubee account by you or anyone else using your account, regardless of whether the use of your account by third parties is authorised by you.
A. Virtual Currency and Nubee Points
A. Intellectual Property
The contents of our Application, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, and button icons, links, editorial content, notices, software (including HTML or XML-based computer programs) and other material (“Contents”), are protected under Singapore and foreign intellectual property laws. The above Contents are owned by Nubee Pte Ltd, its parent company or other intellectual property rights owners who have authorised Nubee Pte Ltd to use the above Contents. You may reproduce and display the above Contents (excluding any software codes) solely for your personal use of the Application. You shall not copy, distribute, sell, republish, modify, upload, post, broadcast or transmit in any way, without Nubee Pte Ltd’s prior written consent or authorization, the Application or the Content in the Application in whole or in part, for any purpose.
A. Privacy and Sharing of Content and Information
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members, or any other parties with whom you interact through the Application. Nubee Pte Ltd reserves the right, but is in no way obliged, to become involved in any way with disputes between Members.
(1) If you violate the letter or spirit of this Agreement, create risk or possible legal exposure for Nubee Pte Ltd or otherwise pose a threat to Nubee Pte Ltd, its employees, business partners, Members and/or the public, to be determined by Nubee Pte Ltd in its sole discretion, Nubee Pte Ltd may terminate your Nubee account without prior notice or explanation and without any liability whatsoever.
(2) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, you agree that Nubee Pte Ltd may terminate your Nubee membership and account at any time without any prior notice or explanation and without any liability whatsoever. You may terminate your Nubee membership or disable your application for membership at any time without prior notice or explanation.
A. General Disclaimers
- The Content contained within this Application is provided to you “as is”, and on an “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Nubee Pte Ltd is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content on the Application, and such Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Nubee Pte Ltd.
- Nubee Pte Ltd provides the Application on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis, without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Nubee Pte Ltd does not guarantee that the Application will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful software codes, files or programs.
- Nubee Pte Ltd is not responsible for the conduct or activities, whether online or offline, of any Member or visitor to the Site.
- Nubee Pte Ltd is not responsible for any damage, injury or loss caused by Members or visitors to the Site or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Application.
- Once the Application is downloaded and/or installed, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and Nubee Pte Ltd shall not be liable to you if you do so.
- Nubee Pte Ltd assumes no responsibility for
(a) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communications between Members and/or visitors to the Site; and
(b) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, broadband or network connection, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, problems arising from technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Application or combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Members or visitors to the Site or to any person’s computer and/or mobile phone related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Application.
A. Limitation of Liability
(1) To the fullest extent permitted under the laws of the Republic of Singapore, Nubee Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to, any direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other indirect damages arising out of
(a) the use of or inability to use the Application;
(b) any transaction conducted through or facilitated by Nubee;
(c) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Application;
(e) personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Application, from any Content in the Application, or from the conduct of any Members or visitors to the Site, whether online or offline; or
(f) any other matter relating to use of the Application, and the content on the Application;
even if Nubee Pte Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
(2) In any event, Nubee Pte Ltd’s entire liability to you for any cause whatsoever, regardless of the form of the action, shall at all times be limited to the full amount you paid, if any, to Nubee Pte Ltd in the last one (1) years, from the date the loss or damage arose.
A. Entire Agreement
A. Partial Invalidity
A. Governing Law
A. Dispute Resolution
- Parties agree first to try in good faith to settle the dispute through negotiation before resorting to arbitration or litigation. In the event where a dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, you agree that Nubee Pte Ltd may, in its sole discretion, elect to resolve the dispute through either arbitration or litigation.
- Where Nubee Pte Ltd elects to resolve a dispute through arbitration, the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause, the Tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Where Nubee Pte Ltd elects to resolve a dispute through litigation, parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.